It’s Saturday! And I don’t know about you, but I’m very impressed that I am able to proudly you present you with another 42 words about my week. Consistency is not always my strong suit, but somehow I managed to write a story every day. It may have helped that I downloaded a task management app called Habitica, which awards you for doing tasks with experience and gold. What can I say, I’m a sucker for a good Role Playing Game, especially one that lets you earn pets! Anyway, without further ado, the stories!
- I’m yelling? Sorry, I couldn’t tell.
- Even with GPS I get lost.
- Showers are hard on so many levels.
- Routine. One step wrong, all wrong.
- Echolalia means saying again, again again!
- Not a savant, I’m just me…
- Touching is okay. NOT LIKE THAT.
So once again, I post these daily on Tumblr, if you want to check it out over there. Hope you all have some great Saturday experiences! And if you decide to turn those experiences into a story, I’d love to see it!