This week has brought some changes, so a lot of my stories reflect that. I’ve been having some hip issues, and very long story short, I acquired a cane from my doctor (which I immediately wrapped in duct tape). I also got a haircut! And while the process of it is awful, sensory-wise, I’m really happy with the end result!
- The street signs all have names.
- Wet Snip Buzz Itch. Haircut hell.
- My handicapped placard feels like cheating.
- I barely walked and I’m dizzy???
- I need your mouth to hear.
- An ode to canes: Better Balance!
- Never new when there’s my favorite.