It’s been a month! These stories are becoming part of my routine, which is really nice. I’ve always liked the idea of daily journaling, but have had trouble keeping up with one, mostly because I don’t have the time, but also because if it’s been a dull day and I have nothing to write, I feel pressured to fill the space anyway. This format is much more doable. Even if I stayed on the couch in my pajamas all day (everyone does that sometimes, right?), I could come up with 6 word about that.
In other exciting news, I’ve had a couple of submissions to my 6 Word Tumblr blog! It’s really exciting to know that people are reading and trying this on their own! If you want to check it out or submit your own, head over there! I hope people keep sharing- I think the whole thing is more diverse if it’s not just me rambling. Speaking of rambling, here are this week’s 6 Word Stories!
- She He They. Pronouns are…complicated.
- Look, I’m not stubborn, I’m autistic!
- Break my routine, I’ll break you.
- My piercing. My favorite stim. Gone.
- Sent ableist article-Rant and ignore.
- Recharge at home is way overdue.
- Reorganizing is exciting, but everything’s wrong.