Hello Internet, and welcome to the 5th edition of 6 word stories! I feel like this week has been full of changes. The weather’s getting colder (well, colder by St. Louis terms, which means in the mid-’80s), I’m getting a new class of Pre-K and Kindergartners in my Religious Education class at church, and I am getting more organized! This is a miracle in itself, but with a bullet journal, and a lot of help from Jess, I’m actually really starting to enjoy this being an organized adult thing. Maybe that’s why I’m on my 5th weeks straight of stories. And on that note, here they are!
- Slimy lotion, slimy body, slimy feelings
- Ideas stuck. Need a brain jump.
- So excited I lost my words!
- Giving me instructions? BE MORE SPECIFIC
- I find peace in busy hands.
- Need to learn to slow down.
- On roller coasters, sensory issues drop.
(note: I’m unnecessarily proud of the pun it that last one. Because roller coasters drop, and so do issues! I swear I’m funny…)