If last week was a week of changes, this is a week of new things. New physical therapist, new volunteer opportunities, and new projects. I took a few days off from writing, partially because I didn’t have much ambition, and partially because I had some other stuff to do. Luckily, I had enough posts queued here so that taking a writing break wasn’t so bad. These stories are the only writing I do some days, and while I’m not in love with all of them, they’re still a record of my days, which is good enough.
- Phone’s ringing. Ignore! Guilt. Sigh. Accept.
- New physical therapist understands everything. Score!
- Using person-first language is uncomfortable.
- Of course inanimate objects have feelings!
- Doing self-care requires self-care.
- Matching another person’s energy is exhausting.
- Saturdays are for cartoons and crafts.
Signing off. Stay tuned next week for another episode of 6 Word Stories!