There are several stories this week that are very excited, which is interesting to read now, because I mostly remember being tired this last week. A new special interest has taken hold, in the form of Bullet Journaling. I got new pens and an awesome notebook and have realized that i have a lot more incentive to be organized when I get to use rulers and markers and doodle everywhere. (And having a place to write everything down is great for executive dysfunction!)
- Total changes are better than partial
- Waking up early means echolalia abounds
- Not melting down when plans changs!?
- New office supplies are explainably exciting
- My anxieties about volunteering were unfounded!
- Sometimes trying something new is awesome!
- Can you get overstimulated by pain?