When I wrote a lot of these stories, I was having a really terrible week. (I’m slightly ahead on these, so they’re coming to you about a week late). Navigating relationships are hard enough when you’re autistic, that when a disagreement turns into a fight, there are no scripts to use. Especially when you’re feeling angry and betrayed. I don’t know if this friendship can be saved or not, there’s no previous experience for me to pull from. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.
- Hanging out tomorrow, I’m already anxious
- Plans cancelled. Change sucks, still relieved.
- I wish I handled stress better.
- Feeling so betrayed by ableist friend.
- Why aren’t there guidelines for boundaries?
- Marriage perks: really great pressure hugs!
- Committee meetings make me feel dumb.