So basically the biggest thing I learned about myself this week is that I am now officially Old™. We went to a concert (on a Wednesday night. What sort of concert is on a Wednesday?), and doors opened at 7, so I figure, opening act is done by 8 at the latest, it’s a small venue, so we’re probably out of there by 10:30, right? Not right. The main act didn’t come on until after 10. I am usually very sleepy by 10. Luckily, it was a punk show, so between the dancing and singing and screaming, I stayed awake. Also, the show was definitely worth it, but I still hold my ground that going to bed at a reasonable hour is totally Punk Rock!
- They like my special interest project!!!
- Relieved to find a useful doctor.
- Seeing bands is worth the overload.
- Getting enough sleep is totally punk
- Rainbow sprinkles make all things better
- I handled unexpected guests surprisingly well
- Too bad solving puzzles isn’t employable