It has been a celebration sort of week here! My wedding anniversary (9 years!) and a friend’s birthday (hence the sushi). Downside is, I had several unpleasant appointments, which I got through, but not without a lot of paperclip chewing. I know paperclips are dirty and bad for my teeth, I even have chewelry to use instead! But inadvertently, if there’s a paperclip to be had, it eventually winds up in my mouth. I figure one bad habit can’t hurt…right?
- Happy Anniversary to my favorite person!!!
- Dude. All you can eat sushi.
- Cold rainy days need crock-pot dinners.
- Paperclips are not to be chewed.
- Why must stores use fluorescent lights?
- Self checkouts encourage minimal human interaction.
- Sleepy me has a low bullshit tolerance.
P.S. (a couple of boneless skinless chicken breasts + a jar of salsa + 8 hours in a crock-pot on low = easy and delicious tex-mex chicken. Good in burritos, tacos, and quesadillas. Probably nachos too.)