So if the stories referencing hats, scarves, sweaters, and heated cat beds weren’t enough of a clue, it’s been cold in St. Louis this week! My POTS has been pretty flair-y this week. I overdid it a couple of times, but it was so worth it! We saw a concert, and Jess won tickets to see a musical at our local theatre! So yeah, I’m spending most of my time with my legs propped up consuming unnatural amounts of sodium. And to add insult to injury, the cats would rather sleep in their heated bed than snuggle with me. Traitors!
- Sweaters, scarves, and hats, oh my!
- NaNoWriMo is great for stress! Not.
- Heated cat bed 1, me 0.
- Of course chronic illness exacerbates autism.
- Do big crowds know they’re loud?
- Trying board games for sensory distraction.