I’ve been sick for like a week now, which explains the fact that I completely forget to make this post last week. Clearly, I was coughing so much it rattled my brain. So some of these stories from earlier, mostly because I liked them too much not to share them. Thanksgiving is this week, but I already had one last week, because my Young Adults group does Friendsgiving. Which is usually a lot of fun, mostly because it’s a potluck with tons of interesting food, and because we tend to end up playing board games afterward. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it throws off my routine. It’s usually worth it though.
- Rain makes socks an awful texture.
- Cough drop- gross, but worth it.
- I’ve seen this show four times…
- The Dollar Store has movie candy!
- Holidays always throw off my routine.
- Being sick makes me more sensitive.
- How many gifts are socially appropriate?