We are full-swing of the holiday season here at the La Casa de Stimtheline. Besides making eggnog cake and pumpkin cake, we’ve also made Gluten-Free Gingerbread People! We’ve haven’t tried them since Jess went Gluten Free, but they turned out really well! I also registered for college classes, which is both exciting and terrifying. I got my AS 6 years ago, and figured I was done with school, yet, here I am. Now that I have an on-paper diagnosis, I can utilize their accessibility student services, which I’m hoping makes a big difference! Because of this, and of how huge my laptop is, I downsized to a Surface Pro 3, it’s so cool! But oh boy, are all the changes hard to get used to.
- Being both exhausted and bored sucks.
- Rolling out cookies is so satisfying.
- What if salespeople just didn’t talk?
- Adjusting to new technology feels hopeless.
- I beat elementary schoolers at Dreidel!
- Back to school after six years…
- Dear brain, shut up, love Me.
Coming up this week: Dungeons and Dragons night! My character is venturing into the forest to investigate a suspicious cave. Wish me luck!