We are full swing of the holiday season here at the La Casa de Stimtheline. Besides making eggnog cake and pumpkin cake, we’ve also made Gluten Free Gingerbread People! We’ve haven’t tried them since Jess went Gluten Free, but they turned out really well! I also registered for college classes, which is both exciting and terrifying. I got my AS 6 years ago, and figured I was done with school, yet, here I am. Now that I have an on paper diagnosis, I can utilize their accessibility student services, which I’m hoping makes a big difference! Because of this, and of how huge my laptop is, I downsized to a Surface Pro 3, it’s so cool! But oh boy, are all the changes hard to get used to.
- Being both exhausted and bored sucks.
- Rolling out cookies is so satisfying.
- What if salespeople just didn’t talk?
- Adjusting to new technology feels hopeless.
- I beat elementary schoolers at Dreidel!
- Back to school after six years…
- Dear brain, shut up, love Me.
Coming up this week: Dungeons and Dragons night! My character is venturing into the forest to investigate a suspicious cave. Wish me luck!