So as you might have guessed, the saga to figure what’s causing me so much trouble with my hip continues. My doctor is confident that it’s some sort of nerve issue, but we can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong. I have an appointment with a nerve surgeon next week, and while I’m not excited about the idea of surgery if it will help the pain, I’m open to it.
- More doctors, less answer. In pain.
- Reading is my break from life.
- Friends who get it are irreplaceable.
- Does anyone find positive feedback overwhelming?
- Singing Christmas Carols is so stimmy!
- Board games make great special interests.
- I find celebrating my birthday uncomfortable.
My birthday is coming up next week (check back on Monday for a Very Special Birthday Post!), and I’m never sure how to feel about it. I’m generally uncomfortable with celebrating it because I don’t like being the center of attention, but since it’s the big 3-0, I decided to have some fun with some close friends. I’m trying to stay open, but I’ll let you know how it goes next week!