Well, at the beginning of the week I had zero upcoming surgeries, and now I have two. Both of them are good, one is the start of a therapy that should make a huge difference for my POTS, and the second should finally resolve the hip pain I’ve been having, but boy, after months of nothing happening, it’s all coming together! I also had a lovely birthday, and I think I’m handling being old (aka, 30, really well).
- Doctors need to stop touching me
- I guess being old isn’t awful
- Other cane users smile at me
- Everything I wrapped looks like potatoes
- My health keeps me from life
- Pet a puppy, best day ever!
- Do your cats just…stare sometimes?
I hope everyone has a nice holiday, whatever it is that you do or don’t celebrate!