Hey there, I hope you all had great Christmases, and that you’re ready for the New Year. We have a low key night planned, mostly focused on snacks and board games. I’m still working on handling the surgeries. After a lot of discussions, it was decided that since I’m going to have 2 surgeries in the first month of classes, it wouldn’t be a very good idea to try, since I wouldn’t be able to drive myself to class, I’d be on painkillers through them, and I’d likely be sleeping too much to do homework. In happier news, my in-laws got me a heated blanket for Christmas! I’m a heating pad addict and had been wanting a blanket, and they got me one without even asking! It’s so soft and so warm, the only downside is that the little bastards love the blanket too, so I’m constantly covered in cats.
- I won’t need my cane soon!
- Upset I had to drop classes.
- Maybe I should be more upset.
- Changes are coming soon- stay calm.
- Special Interest gifts are the best!
- Thanks heated blanket, I’m so warm!
- A new year, new bullet journal.
Have a very nice rest of 2017, and I’ll see you next year!