Sorry guys, this weeks stories are a little medical heavy. With spending New Years Day with a stomach bug, and my surgery coming up this Tuesday, I’ve got a bit of a one track mind. I’m excited though, once this chest port gets up in, I won’t have to have one find a vein in the arms (if they’re lucky) or my hands/feel (if they’re not). The site has to be kept incredibly clean in the beginning though, and I think that’ll be a sensory challenge. Wish me luck, friends!
- Hopefully surgery is easy and successful
- I invited someone over. On purpose?!
- The fabric store is my favorite!
- Afraid surgery will be sensory hell.
- Stomach flu is bad for Autistics.
- Peeling is fun until you bleed
- I ran out of samefoods- help!