Surgery was successful! Do you know what this means? I’ll shut up about hospitals and doctors and incisions for a whole month!! Which is when my next surgery is…Anyway, I was able to predict most of the autism-related surgery issues, like smelly funny from antibacterial soap, and the itchiness of the bandages, but the one thing I’ve struggled with most is that I’m exhausted and drugged, but my brain is bored. And bored autistic brain is the worst.
- Betadine gives me Oompa Loompa skin
- Which is worse, infection or showering?
- I discovered a new favorite food!
- You can’t write with no words
- Too tired to read, what now?
- Making good slime is so rewarding
- Why are some relationships so complicated?
That’s all for today folks, I’m off to take another nap.