This week has been wracked with anxiety, and I’m trying to weather the storm. It’s made writing more difficult, as I’ve lost every bit of confidence that I have, so even if I can start something, I find myself deleting it immediately because to me, it all reads like crap. I’m trying to change up my strategy a bit, writing more from that heart, about experiences I’m having as they come. We’ll see how that goes. Other news is that I had my first infusion using my port. The whole thing went pear shaped and I ended up having a meltdown at the infusion center, but I’m hoping things will get easier. On the bright side, my stitches have healed, and the port has stopped hurting, although it does itch like crazy. I’m thinking that will go away soon too.
- Why am I in the kitchen?
- Knit purl, knit purl, soothing stitches.
- Important Announcement: New Special Interest Acquired!
- Too many books- not a problem.
- Dear strangers: please don’t touch me.
- I’ve decided that bras aren’t necessary.
- Can’t handle this friendship falling apart.
Hope everyone is having a good week, and I hope it’s as warm wherever you are as it is here!