Hello Friends! I’m here to apologize ahead of time for next week’s 6-word content. I’m having (minor) surgery on Tuesday, and that’s likely will be all I want to talk about.
This week, however! I’ve been wobbling between being very productive, and very anxious about not being productive. And being anxious about what my productivity will bring. So basically, I’m damned if I do, and I’m damned if I don’t. Let’s just say I’m contemplating big changes, and all of the options freak me out.
- Is ‘life goes on’ a threat?
- Changing my routine is so unnerving.
- Hats with ears make people smile!
- I disguise my need for help.
- I hate peeing every 20 minutes
- No matter what happens I panic
- Good days are dog petting days
I think some of these 6-word stories are kind of downers, so I’m here to let you know that a therapy dog came by the infusion center this week and I got in lots of pets- and he licked my nose! So my week wasn’t all bad.
Until next week!