So I didn’t do a 6 Word Story roundup last week. In my defense, most of the stories would have gone something like ‘ouch, pain, naptime, where’s my ice?’, and that’s not exciting for anyone. What is exciting (at least for me!) is that I’m feeling a lot better. On Thursday, I didn’t use my cane for a whole day, which is a big deal considering I’ve been using it for almost 7 months. Fingers crossed, but it looks like this is one medical problem that will resolve itself!
No more surgeries as far as I know, so stay tuned for business as usual!
- Post surgery tradition is a stuffie.
- Self, platonic, and romantic are all love.
- Nothing distracts me from the pain.
- Nap like you don’t even care.
- Rain rain go away. No. Seriously.
- Smelling books is a sensory experience.
- Today I walked without my cane!!!