See, just like I promised, no more medical stories! Technically only half of my steri-strips are gone, but I thought I’d let you guys off early. This week has been good. Quiet, which is what I’ve needed. Although the East Coasted is getting slammed by French Toast Weather (which is a phrase popular in St. Louis- it means a storm bad enough that people obsessively buy milk, eggs, and bread. I think it’s charming), we’ve been having lovely weather. I’ve been feeling a bit of a hole in my life now that the Winter Olympics are done. It was like a 3 week long super intense Special Interest that’s just abruptly gone. I also finished a big knitting project, so my hands feel a bit empty too. Guess it’s time to cast on something new!
- Flapping to forget my wet socks.
- I love sharing Special Interests together!
- Sitting in the sun is rejuvenating.
- On non-stop day I need quiet.
- Knitting is such a productive stim.
- My favorite TV show is back!
- Pets are the best pressure stims.
This coming week should be good though, I finally start physical therapy. Time for some real progress!