If I’ve done nothing else this week, at least I’ll have put together this post. I’m still very tired- POTS is kicking my ass, as a few of the Stories imply. I’m trying to keep on schedule with friend and church and this blog, but I seem to be having poor luck. I miss my routine, but I can’t keep up with it right now, so I’m going to celebrate small victories like this!
Happy news, I registered for classes to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree. I’ve been out of school for more than 5 years, so I’m a little nervous, but very excited!
So here they are, 7 6 Word Stories:
- Watched a season in one day.
- I started today with negative spoons.
- That feeling after finishing a project.
- Running water never fails to soothe.
- I’d rather hide than make decisions
- I’m only tired when it’s inconvenient
- My chronic illness is chronically exhausting
Hope you all have a nice weekend, St. Louis weather says it’ll either snow, or be in the seventies, so wish us luck.