Happy belated Thanksgiving! I hope you all had happy social interactions and sensory friendly food. Since all of our family is back east (and because Jess works on Thanksgiving), it’s just the two of us. I love doing dinner this way, because we make all the foods that we love, and I don’t have to worry about not having food I like, and Jess doesn’t have to worry about accidentally getting gluten-ed. We had a great time over the long weekend, lots of good food, reading good books, and playing board games. We also took a nice walk around town for Small Business Saturday. Supporting local businesses by buying chocolate is definitely my sort of thing! I also got a lot of writing done, which is good, because while I’m not doing a word count for NaNoWriMo, I’m still making an effort to write as much as possible.
- Hoping new toothbrush will help hygiene.
- Binder helps dysphoria- is sensory hell.
- Starting holiday shopping is so exciting!
- Waited all year for Thanksgiving food.
- Why leave when there’s online shopping?
- Never thought writing would be therapeutic.
- The library is my happy place.
Well, here’s been my week in 42 words! I hope you all have a nice week- maybe getting a chance to go to you happy place. If you don’t have one, I suggest trying the library. It’s quiet and there’s books!